3MV Energy commenced operations as a private company in the spring of 2008 focusing on light oil production from the Viking formation in the Kindersley area of west central Saskatchewan.
3MV’s corporate growth strategy is to:
- Efficiently grow its oil and gas base within geographically concentrated areas which allow year-round access and have existing pipeline and under-utilized gas plant infrastructure;
- Build an inventory of low- to medium-risk, oil and liquid-rich gas prospects within the Corporation’s core areas through in-house project generation;
- Aggressively build the Corporation’s core area land bases through freehold mineral leasing, crown sales and multi-section third party farm-ins;
- Fund growth with cash flow; and
- Continuously review acquisition, amalgamation or sale opportunities to best maximize shareholder value.